Monday, November 8, 2010

- 17th von-

-26.10.2010.-

My birthday was passed long time , but im lazy update my blog.
it juz a summary here.My 17 birthday .

Real day. i had a big surprise . its really a BIGBIG surprise.
i cant even smile trully. but im really feel warm when i slept on my bed that night.
IT was a rivision day . with super moo "actually".
Chat room+my LOVE cake. Chesse stawberry+ HE + friend.
I tittered to hide my embarrassment that night..it was A good good night. = ]

Second day.Another surprise.
The super friend . jiet ling , niki , ziting , ruii . kun siang , weifong , n moo.
WE ate cake together again . AT KFC . haha. becoz im study there with moo
how they knew that im there? i did't ask tis time ad. im glad !!! trully !

its my babe best friend . turn.
whether my day had pass few day. they still prepared a cake for me after school.
5a1 buddy sing birthday song to me . I watch my video after thatt.im really looked very embarrassed and stupid . haha.
Thx my dearest carmay, yunessa , shao ki . 5a1 . hoho.

My 17th birthday . thx my dearest friend . >< . thx so much so much . I like all present + wished + cake u all gave me . I LIKE my Birthday this year. I Can't forget this 17. My last school life year . my lovely buddy. =p
SPM day is numbered.
left 14 days.
Just add OIL . = ] . together.

2 comments: