Saturday, February 19, 2011

-Blue & white-

Miss my old house. blue and white house.
Try to found some picture similar with my old house.

but i found this. xD....so nice dog.with blue and white house.=)

I hope i can hav my own dream house 1 day too.
The house similar likes my old house . Designed by my dad
If got a chance i want to take a pic with my old house..
There got a lot of memories .

A happiness memories for me and my family .
AND also a puppy , lovely puppy who belongs to me .
I miss the time , when im child and knw ntg .
How selffish am I . hehe.....

Have to cheer up !
should not keep on like this. I do ntg and watsed my time.
should not just becoz of thoses moody moody small kes...
LIFE SHOULD CONTINUE. xD

A good article before this post . would like to share it .
TO those dono wat to do .
Mayb i cant do it everything but at least learn from nw . hehe.

Von GONNA cheer up again . yea yea....



At least wanna try and cheer up at this moment. =)

1 comment: