Wednesday, February 9, 2011

its still good


Lucky im still here and Im still good. =)

This 2 day im in a happy mood all the time.
Bcoz of somebody . thx and i love it. HOHOHO
And there is no time for me to lonely and think much.

Chinese new year around. i try my best to fill up all my time.
Everyday , i spent my time with different friend and my family.
And they is so nice and cute. some special guest stay my home overnight.
The first night 2 boy and secondnight 2 girl .
My both half half friend and family.
I try to find more and more activities to go .
I believe i can live better . Life is manage well by myself.

My secret way . i bak to u . again and again
.
Its my medecine. strong strong medicine.

Work has end. Whether its so tired .
but i really hav fun with those new friend .
I learnt much . from it.

I knew a good news. when im work.
Thx for this good news. let me be sober.
Its really end. end like this.
no more regret around .
should let go. And juz persevere .

Looking for a new job again . Hope .
A good job after cny . = ) . should enjoy nw .

Chinese new year.
A good good time to gather with Family and friend.
Hope everything will be fine .
Keep eat and drink in this festival.... hahahahahahaha
HEHE.....gam fei gam fei gam fei .....
thx you be my side. . Dont be hiu pls . XD

FOOD

1 comment: