Wednesday, June 22, 2011

-Chubby-

its so bad , when i saw the article
alot of worst feeling coming out.

angry , sad , disssapointed ...
i knw it very clearly there is no point to think of it anymore.
Raise up a white flat pls. it so tired .
I hate myself so much .
i think negative way in myself. i felt not well with pointless reason.
I does this thing myself . zi ji na lai shui ....i hate this feeling.
I Hate. and i meng there alone myself. KUEN .
its so sad.. i want to change to be a better person .
not easily get kisiao....not easily .... is it very hard...?! stupid

Mid-term coming soon.
study group planning everyday...stress start coming to us.

HE exam has been passed....
Its super stress and nervous when teacher told us the mark
long time didt felt it....its really SUPER nervous
I hav been present my assigmnet last week.

but i felt more nervous when other group presenting...
mayb the teacher ....he making us so serious n nervous when giving the 5m question..
Wa....suddenly felt that he treat my group not so bad. d. Ga you others group.

today i hav funn enjoy with food all around the times.
Thank my classmate. I felt better n better after steamboat ..
Wa....and dessert.....PARADISE time.pass so fast everytime.
after eat. i felt so better. xD
today its so full n fang zhong..
BANmee...donut...xiumai...oldtown....hometown...ahma ice..
yea...become more chubby n chubby....together with my sister..=b

hope everything pass smoothly...and B10 ...exam gayou.


actually ,i knw mayb its a not special show to me.
but i will gou de yuan yuan qu
i undertands and change rite nw.
its no point to sad, i doest do anything wrong.
von dont dui hao ru zuo . are u a idiot . KUEN

1 comment: