Saturday, September 17, 2011

His Name "Brainy"

Open skul next week. D= or =D ? 
Apa happy recently.
The Smurf is really cute. And i suka BRAINY so much.
Dono why, he is so cool and adorable !!! 

My laptop wallpaper ! sibeh suka !
Even i had watched long times ago, but i still missing he ! 

Acting brainy !! xD
n the first sight i saw he , i suka dia ! much much. 


Somemore ? Pentax KR . white.
He look lengzai rather than my xiaohei? I suka both


dan..ini Colorful mini pentax keychain ! RM22. =O !

Should i afford it ?
People who i ask for suggestion seem not so supported. 
I understand why. So i wont be too impulse ! fang sham ~ xD
Juz think think only. 

Sem2 coming soon. 
little bit fear.... hope everything comes smooth smooth
and 9/26 is coming...
Hopefully , wont comes with too big of surprise. 
Since im strong ,  but i dont nid any test about this.

Yes, sem 2 is coming. 
Its time to let myself improve and change again.
Yea , times going ~ And im growing up. 
Family , i really love you. 
I just want a happiness house And silent night ~

Selain drpd itu, yea,  I love brainy ! 
Bigbig blueblue eyes with spectacles . 
Handsome in serious face , sibeh cute in funny pose. 
Can i meet only you in my dreams ? suka u ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment