Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Its Sem2


Say hello to sem2 & welcome new members joined B10.

Skip all class last week.
And tuesday is the first day I back to skul.
The feeling is really weird. Feel like im not in the class.
Im still holidays !! btw. miss them much .
So we keep chit chat here and there. HEHE.

Result . not satisfied actually.
But, lucky too. didt fail any subject.
And my sis say , Sem1 result usually is the highest.
Omg. than ....can i juz hope for maintain ?
Good or bad result. is depend on hw much effort we pay
Sem 2. hav to work hard n relax.
 all the thing i first meet its look difficult already .
O. oh ~ relax go.

I hopefully she can found her new life.
Its not worth at all , u stay here.
And be with a BAD man. Just lets go n all the best to you.
Thanks for ur blessing so much.

I with my family girls , will b fine at all.

Hey, eye bag & fat ! get lose lehx. My sis say its ugly !
And everyday laughing me ..nvm. We enjoy laughing each other. =D



No comments:

Post a Comment