Saturday, December 11, 2010

-Few more days-

This few day. Stick together with exam and moo.

For me . there juz leave 3 more subject for my SPM.
its quite fast , Feeling nw its too relax and freedom.
Everyone here is expecting holidays coming.
AND i feel that im in holiday ad.

Sometime, the time was passed to fast.
And i feel scare and worry when i think about my choice.
And something i really cant think properly .
I dono wat should i take my for decision.
Everytime i will juz follow by my feeling.
but this time i dono, i act like a stupid girl and i used to be inoccent.

Follow feeling?
I scold when im angry , when happy i'll be cracy.
I knw i make many people dislike me becoz my temper.
Include my family. I knw I knw and I knw , so im trying to change.
And nw,pls dont make myself regret too. I knw I knw and I knw.
BUT I really dono wat should i do than only i wont feel regret?

Its ok . ok . everything will pass soon.
ya, it really thankful to a buddy.
I feel happy and enjoy when im be with super moo.
I think becoz we are much alike in character.
So it no nid me to cover-up everytime.
Temper ? rude ? carcy ? juz show it anytime.

After Spm . the first thing i do.
I will change my hairstyle. i think many person will do it too.
I hope i will not scare my daddy. hoho.


And i will Enjoy my party too. super expected and excititing !
WOo HU ! xP . I love chirstmas so much !!! CRacy !!! yeah yeah !

HOHOHO. Merry christmas !!!!! GOGOGO . xD.

AFter enjoy , i hope i'll get a job . I nid relax and high salary JOB !
XD. can I ? Wish everything will juz go smoothly .
1 more week . = ) . go go go .

No comments:

Post a Comment