Tuesday, December 28, 2010

-Prom night-

28.12.2010
--------------
Prom night
The real day , super moo birthday.
Happy birthday again to her. I really feel so sorry that night.
Im regret now . regret why am i so stupid and stubborn.
I laughing on myself . sory.
I not actually like the food . but without eat . i dono wat to do.
thanks carmay accompany me and giv me some fun of "cake".
after that , i ask them to washroom by tempter. hehe.
I took pic with them , i think there will gt less chance for us to took pic like that
I tried to took many pic with u all .yeah . successfull. thx for co-operation
Finally , i got the pic me n u , u n me . xD . becoz u all are too naughty.
Don like to take pic . everytime i forced u all . this time act so good girl . =D
I love you all , and thx i knw you all.
School life without u all , i will became so lonely lonely. thx so much !!!
Not juz only my noisy giv u all fun .
actually is U all giv me fun all the time . really. = ) thxs.

Carmay . take care us always .a best friend always remind u this and that . xD . bcoz we r big head prawn. i will miss u so badly. thx ! my dear carmay.

Elise tvv. OMG , always argue with me and zhak me .
Headache always bcoz u . xD . remind you here .
Actually im not so so so violence . juz some time . xD. in ur front

Me and yuh nian , the first pic i took with he like this.

Super moo . sometimes im a dog , sometimes i am superpig.
confuse about this . what should i act in ur front ? = )
Thx for helping me so much . i always ask those stupid question to confuse you.
you explain many to me . until ur patient gave out . and don1 talk about it to me d.
I also don understand .bc my stupid brain . xD
anyway . im really feel so thankful to you.
i love ur family so much . Noisy all the time .
Thx for welcome me to join ur family party . and activities . = ) .
Thank moo dad and mummy. and 2 cute sister. Will miss it.
Me and HUI wen , a very cute girl . xD .
I always listen her first word is . aiyor....xD


Xiao shuang. always call my name . vonvon .
and giv me alot name . yvonne pui . ahvon and mu pei men .
I like how u call my name . call until so sweet . .xD . will miss the sound u call.
I would like to sing to song to you . if u miss me . hahaha.....

Its my shao ki turns. Who sit beside me this year.
And accompany me cracy . and sometimes help me to cover when i slept in the class.
borrow me note , giv me answer to copy. help me settle my homework.
Hope hav the chance listen u say . don angry don angry. again.
hope you hapiness all the time .
______________________________________________________
i will not forgot the night we stay.
too many things i cant say it clearly.
u say thanks for the memories .
i say thanks for giving me so much .
I say sory not bcoz i l dont like. is not the time to like.
I will miss the time we together . thanks .

No comments:

Post a Comment