Thursday, December 30, 2010

-Small gathering-

30.12.10
------------
Chiao nan 6u gathering.
We plan meet at 12.00.
But im still lated.
We met in secret recipe. chat chat here and there.
all of u Seem not changed alot everyone. still cute and BISING. = )
After that walk walk here walk walk there.
For those who lated. hungry so fast . --.xD
Than we decided to hav a lunch again in BBQ chicken.
Dono hw lucky we are , me and niki met a1 tong xue .
Called them and ask they to stay there.
but actually we'r no going to find them.
They really stay there , and start searching us. xD .
Of coz , they turn back and chat with us awhile.
Everyone looking for a job. good luck lo.

After , we go sang K .
My mood start on , sang together with them . and took pic with them .
its a good time to gather with u all guys. = ) .
Hope it will hav more chance to c u all guys.
Eat again , eat again , = )

PIZZA hut this time.
My happy mood start turn on.
Bcoz they so friendly. and chat with great fervor.
I doest think much this 2 day . I juz stay at home
And clean my things. I think nothing. i juz hope time juz can pass fast.
I knw i none qualification to sad.
But someone sent a message to me. Its long message.
The first row juz i see. i seem like a lost control dogyg.
Just hided inside the toilet. its let me think many many.
it let me knw , i doest think not meanings that nothing happen.
i felt so embarrassed, when other came in and looked at me with a weird face.
Thx some1 , thx for remind. i hav to face my impulse myself.
Thx niki for gave me a help , let me go out without cracy.
After that , i back early.
Thx quito and essha accompany me bak home.
back home start package my thing with my sis .
Juz few minute, mummy fetched me to moo house.
And she giv me drink PEARL TEA .
after pasar malam .
I stay in her house , over night.
She keep gav me saw her old kid pic.. ya funny .
But it little bit strange the show is to long
i laugh still so tired. i knw , she juz tried to make me laugh big big.
Thx q very much ...
Believe me , i treat myself so well all the time. no nid worry about me.
its a touched night.


_______________________________________________
I fight with the cockroach the night. hate u more . stupid.
Will be fine , our genting walk.



No comments:

Post a Comment