Saturday, December 25, 2010

X-mas eve

My Christmas EVE .

Hang out together with dear carmay , shao qi .
In the morning . Bcoz stupid accident , hav to prepared present AGAIN.
headache about it . but finally slove it easily. = )
Meet carmay after that , eat " BIG PEOPLE RESTauRANT. "
rmb When im child always eat mee together with my family. i miss it much .
Chat with dear carmay . and waiting shao ki and "her he" reach.
Settle all the thing . around 4 , 5 pm . They bak . = (
Meet m.moo , and yuhnian , jason yewz.
plan changed . but lucky it still hav fun around us.
Celebrate my favorite christmas eve. yeah yeah.
Is red. THEME . red shirt !! hoho . Merry christmas !!!!!!! yeah yeah .
Having alot fun here . this 3 little cute boy. xD .
This is a super dangerous game ! true or dare. xD . but also giv alot fun to us.


Our present . = )

My super moo moo . xD
After found job . around 8pm find jason car. ><
dono park where . xD . im really tired . and leg pain .
but happy really. so so so cute friend they are.
Rest in the car . chat chat . finally reach and park ! hoho
Nice food . kaki coner . dono why go so far.d xD
If shao qi join . will be more happy . = )
lalala....Thanks for giving me a nice christmas eve.
Merry christmas . jingle jingle bell.
Special christmas to me. = ) . thx Q .
my christmas wish .
pls live better than me..i miss u .

No comments:

Post a Comment