Friday, November 20, 2009

-First day-

THE FIRST DAY REAL HOLIDAYS !

Today go KLCC Isetan with my bigger sis ~
long time don't have shopping wit her jor lol ~ change name ady ho==
cherry ? whatever la ~ i still can't changed call she penny sis , hoho

I just play with Hon Janson ~ so Q and pity , becoz sick jor
now de baby very very happiness lol ! so expensive lehx ! many dong dong play
JAnson so naungth sometime , he throw my handphone 12 times !
walaoeh , geng lol , haven't rosak de la , good ! thats y i love NOKIA so much !hoho
Shopping , i juz buy a biscuit , my love = HELLO PANDA , my sis pay it de , shuang !

LUNCH time we enjoy it , STILL IS MC ! alamak
but still delicious 2 de ~

n than , go tuisyen lol .
the last day !!! haha ~ many class cancel ady ~ shuang !

Many plan ! haha , i love it I 1 go a ~ free ma ! haha
otherwise
is holidays ma ~ add some color la ~

After that my dad fetch me n jac , go eat our dinner , crab ! haha
walao eh , not nice de lol ....HAHA, i miss "man ji "de crab

My stupid mic sis , go KLCC 2 but wit her friend la
Watch 2012 ...i juz know it
she still so high , bla bla bla , can't stop ....
I watch 1 week ady lol !!!!!!!! 4get lol ~no feel ady lol
but she keep talking , n can't stop this topic ~
aduhai ~~~

so fast o ~ still hav i month only
20/11/2009 = Simple day

I hope can enjoy it = all my trip and plan ,
Lastly Happy Holiday guys ! HaHa ~

No comments:

Post a Comment